More Information About the Three Bipartisan COVID-19 Response Packages Passed by Congress
An Overview of All Three Emergency Packages can be found here. More detailed information on each package can be found below.
Emergency Package 1: Focused on Strengthening the Public Health Response via Vaccine Development and Support to Public Health Providers & Increasing State Resources to Address the Crisis.
Emergency Package 2: Focused on Providing Free Testing, Strengthening Food Security, Enhancing Unemployment Insurance, and Establishing New Emergency Paid Sick and Paid Family Leave for Workers.
Emergency Package 3: Focused on Providing Economic Stabilization, Substantial Help to First Responders, and Critical Assistance to Individuals, Families, and Businesses.
Click on the links below for more detailed information about the CARES Act:
- USDA, Farm & SNAP Provisions in the CARES Act
- Help for The Emergency Food Assistance Program in the CARES Act
- Summary of Appropriated Aid in theCARES Act
- Help for State & Local Governments and Nonprofits
- Help for our Military and Veterans in the CARES Act
- Help for Tribes in the CARES Act
- Information on Paid Sick/Family Leave
- Accountability and Oversight Provisions of the CARES Act
- Help for Small Businesses and Nonprofits in the CARES Act
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Emergency Cash Payments in the CARES Act.
- Information about Social Security and the CARES Act
- Health Care Provisions in the CARES Act
- Unemployment Compensation and the CARES Act